Q1. Who is eligible to apply for International Advanced Program in Nursing
A: Entrance Requirements include:
- A good undergraduate degree or equivalent in Nursing Studies or related area (Have documents readyindicating they complete their BA degree)
- IELTS Academic module (English proficiency :IELST 5.5 and above, or other test equivalent to the test; http://admissions.oia.ncku.edu.tw/images/upload/files/Cross-Reference.pdf)
- At least have minimum of two recommendation references.
- A Successful Interview.
- Must have an RN license in your own country.
- At least have one year clinical experience.
Q2. How to apply this IAPN?
Q3. How long does IAPN take?
A: The program generally involves 24 months of full-time study.